WORKSHOPS :: ONE-ON-ONE MENTORING :: SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
CAREER KICK-START WORKSHOP
Whether you’re stuck in your job search, struggling to transition into a new career, or in need of a champion, this workshop was created for you. This 2 hour workshop will cover:
- Understanding and prioritizing your professional goals
- Learning to navigate our current hiring landscape
- Discovering the keys to differentiate yourself from other candidates
- Acquiring new strategies to leverage your personal network
Tuesday, September 28th
920 Santa Monica Boulevard, Santa Monica CA
Here’s what attendees are saying:
"I left more hopeful and more confident about my job search."
"Fun and informative!"
"Learned more from your presentation than we did in a similar semester long class."
"I really appreciate having a woman like you to look up to."
"More helpful than I could have asked for."
Questions or Comments: email@example.com
ONE-ON-ONE Mentoring (top)
Identifying and landing goal internships for the first time is always easier with a coach! Our program involves the following (but always can be customized):
- Work to create a local target plan based on interest and skills
- Refine resume and cover letters
- Help prepare with trial interviews and question development
- Assist with potential leads and networks
JOB PLANNING PACKAGE
This package takes a 1:1 approach with the tools covered in the Rising: One. We will specifically coach, guide and steer you through the development of the following as well as leverage our network to help you find your position:
- Striving Styles Expansion
- Networking Matrix (including Women Rising contacts)
- Development of a "What You are Looking For" Plan including multiple profiles
- Resume Refinement
- Cover Letter Drafting and Revisions
- Interview Preparation
WOMAN RISING PACKAGE
Sara Bordo has worked with women for more than 10 years in different stages of their career. From mentees moving jobs, to hating their job, to wanting to move to a different city, to figuring out how to start over, Sara has successfully helped over 100 women pursue their best work life. Customized Package includes weekly meetings or calls and can include the following:
- Goal setting or Transition Planning
- Selling Yourself and Breaking Out of the Clutter
- Negotiating Skills and Standing Up for Your Value
- Networking Strategies and Introductions
LADIES LUNCHEON PROGRAM
Group Mentoring has never been this fun. Sara will meet you and a group of girlfriends for lunch or coffee to cover all of the questions you need a mentor to answer. Interviews, Resumes, Jobs, Bosses and Career Dreams and everything in between.
For questions, please feel free to reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-392-3716
Women Rising also offers services tailored to meet the needs of women in special situations. Please call or email us with a brief description of your situation for more information.